Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just had to do it!

    I love photos of babies in their diapers! And I may be a bit bias, but I think Jacob is the cutest baby in a diaper I have ever seen :) I can't believe how much Jacob has changed and grown. He is 7 1/2 months and lately he's been discovering so much. He can stand up holding onto things. He's starting to pull himself up on the entertainment center, coffee table drawers, boxes...etc.! He can't crawl yet; however, he has definitely mastered the army crawl! He can scoot anywhere. Sometimes I'll leave him in the living room and walk to the kitchen and call his name. He starts scooting and grunting until he sees me. Then he starts scooting faster and in a desperate voice says, "mom, mom, mom!" He started saying "Dada" and "Mom" about 6 weeks ago, but now we're pretty sure he has actually learned to associate Dada & Mom with James & I. We LOVE hearing him! It's funny though, because anytime he says "Dada", it's in a happy sing-song voice. And when he says "Mom" it's when he's scooting towards my feet and needs something, anything. It's so intense, so serious. So cute!
   Here are some pictures of Jacob at 7 1/2 months:
Jacob's favorite stand-up toy: his tool bench




playing with his spoon before dinner
if you look closely, you can see his 2 bottom teeth!
AND his 3rd bottom tooth came in today, too!


yummy!




he's a baby, so it's cute :)


bath time!


No comments:

Post a Comment