Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Class of 2012

Probably my favorite part of our Waukesha mini-vacation was getting to take Julie's senior pictures. With fall colors in full bloom, there were so many beautiful places to choose from. We started in the living room.


I absolutely love all the windows that are in the front & sun room of my parents home. They make for great pictures & a warm, sunny room to drink my coffee :)


LOVED this white fence that goes around the yard.


Couldn't decide which one of these I like best. What do you think?




We took the rest of these photos around the Fox River in Waukesha. It was beautiful there.








2 comments:

  1. KATIE! WHERE ARE YOU? Are you not on Facebook anymore??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily, I needed a break from facebook. I didn't delete my account, just deactivated it for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete