Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

   This is my favorite time of year...when you can open the windows and enjoy that smell that hasn't been around for months. There's just something about it that gives me energy, betters my mood, and overall just makes me happy :) 






    


    
    I'm also thrilled because it is Jacob's first Spring. He just beginning to experience everything for the first time. And we get to show him everything wonderful about it :) He is 9 1/2 months now and just started crawling last week. Today is was sunny and in the 70's with a nice breeze, so we went outside! Jacob was crawling in the grass and kept stopping to break some off and just stare at it. 


   






    We have also already been to the park a couple times this spring! Jacob's Grandma (my mom) got Jacob a pair of "Squeaky Shoes" for Christmas. When he walks in them the heels squeak; they're supposed to encourage walking. And they do! When he hears them squeaking while walking (with help) he smiles the while time :)

















1 comment:

  1. your blog is so cute!
    if you want you will be my follower!:)
    XOXO
    www.stylestarmjonas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete