Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Leaves are Beginning to Fall

    
    
    Fall season kind of crept on on me this year. I feel like one day I was just wondering when the heat would go away and the next I was driving down a country road and noticed all the leaves were changing into bright yellows, oranges, and reds. It's been perfect outside lately, perfect for taking pictures of Jacob =) He absolutely LOVES to be outside. Crying? Fussy? Unconsolable? Take him outside. The moment we cross the threshold he is calmed. A few days ago he played in his exersaucer on the driveway. Today he was happy just laying on his blanket while chewing on his favorite book. Kita joined us!







1 comment:

  1. Katie, I just browsed through your blog and had a wonderful time catching up with all the pictures! And am praising the Lord with you for the wonderful blessing of a child! The Lord is too good to us isn't He? Most of all He gives us His only Son, and then He gives us other earthly comforts as well. Hey, I'm on facebook now and then. ttyl ~ Cousin Tom

    ReplyDelete