Monday, August 30, 2010

Roll Over!


Jacob turns 12 weeks old tomorrow! Everyday he laughs a little more and talks a little louder. A few days ago we took advantage of the great weather and went outside with a blanket. We hung out under a tree for a while, talking with our friend & neighbor, Ellen. Jacob absolutely LOVES being outside! If he’s upset, the moment we step outside he is calmed :-) Maybe this says something about his future??

This morning, Jacob woke up at 6am and when I went in to get him he was on his back! This was his first time officially rolling over!! (He may have done it a few weeks ago, but I kind of helped him.) So I fed him, and he went back to sleep until 8:30. I went in to get him, and he had rolled over on to his back AGAIN! He was just laying there waiting for me, and when he saw me he was full of smiles :-)
Here’s an interview with the little guy:


5 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!!!:) Cutest little gut in the whole world has lots to say! Hugs and Kisses from Grandma Cichon

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS! I meant to say the cutest little "guy"! Although he does have a pretty cute belly too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha :-) He does have a cute pot-belly! See you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so precious! His buff, too! -Cathy

    ReplyDelete