Sunday, July 25, 2010

I can't believe it's been ONE month!

Jacob's first month of life has flown by! I'm so glad we can capture precious moments on camera :-) Here's a few of my favorites taken on or just days before & after Jacob was one month old:

One morning James was caring for Jacob
so I could take a shower...this is
how I found them when I was done :-)
so cute

Jacob enjoying some tummy time on the boppy pillow.
I think he like it because he sees things right side up,
instead of up side down, when he's on his back :-)

Here he is strengthening those neck muscles!
When Jacob was only 3 weeks old he could already
turn his head from side to side while laying on his tummy!

July 10, 2010
We're actually in the field facing our apartment!
Jacob was the DJ for a 50th Anniversary Party this afternoon
for a very sweet couple from our church.
When we got home our neighbor took our picture,
thanks mike :-)



1 comment:

  1. Hehe I think you mean JAMES was the DJ for a 50th Anniversary Party this afternoon? :-)

    ReplyDelete